Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 20 January 2009

A new Challenge blog

I can't wait. Jude has set up a new challenge blog called Creative Inspirations and it goes live with the first challenge on 26th. I know Jude makes some fabby cards so I think this should be a blog to watch :)

I really should get cracking with some of the challenges soon but the days just disappear

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I love the blog layout. I love the soft pick color. It is making me think the green on mine might be to harsh.

Thanks for sharing the news about the new challenge blog.

Vickie said...

Thank you, I swear I was not fishing for followers.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers