Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 14 February 2009

Finally Something I've made


Now don't all faint on me but I made something for my DH
It started off as a very beige dull canvas with a scene of mods so a few coats of paint were needed.

I used Bombshell Stamps for the background, nautical stars and the pin up girl and Queen Kat designs for the 'Love'

This was also for a challenge on the Bombshell Stamps group over at PCP

10 comments:

Ikki said...

Great card, well worth waiting for. Love the image and colours. ikki

Vickie said...

Cool card! The background is great!

Anita said...

Awesome!

Perky Nihilist said...

Gorgeous!

I especially love how you did the bubbles.

Sande said...

Cool card. I love it especially the skull...nice to see something different. Not the same old....sweet and lovey. Sexy pin up girl is adorable.

Ikki said...

Hi, I have something for you on my blog. ikki x

Kathryn said...

Great card - -perfect for hubby! :)

:)

Valems said...

Great card! I love the image.
Hugs, Vanja

Karan said...

Fab card. Enjoyed my catch up read of your blog - won't leave it so long before my next visit! :0)

Shannon said...

Wow, great card and I love the look of the paint! Good luck in the contest!

-Shannon

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers