Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 26 April 2009

Long time no blog

Well so much for my regularly blogging. SSCC buddies I am sorry I haven't done anything yet, I hope to get my stuff together and make some soon.

I have been making things (and promptly sending off without getting a picture) but I did scan my latest ATC's for a Colourful Southwestern swap on ATC's for All

I drew these by hand and then coloured them with my watercolour pencils (thanks Salfra)

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Wow, the cards look awesome. You are a creative artist!

Karan said...

Wow I like these - gorgeous mix of colours. :0)

13 said...

They are awesome, i'm really impressed! xx

Barbara Olivo Cagle said...

Hi Tracey, I just revisited your blog and was hoping you would please visit my blog too, and maybe share it with your friends. http://blog.barbaracagle.com Also, leave a comment on my Mother's Day Give-Away Post to have a chance to win my book. Time is running out.

Thanks,

Barbara owoh








Barbara Olivo Cagle
4575 Wanakiwin Dr.
Loon Lake, WA 99148
(509) 233-8051 HM
(509) 951-7300 CELL
barbara@barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com

melody said...

oh..i'm totally lovin those ATCs chickie ~ fabulous work!

melody
SBS26

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers