Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 7 June 2009

New family member and crafts

Well first the big news in the Rat Cage. Along with my seven rats (did I blog about my 2 boys? If not I best update you lol. I have 2 brown hooded boys called Mark and Tom and they are gorgeous) we now have the most adorable 3 1/2 year old dog called Flash. I will get some pictures up of him soon I promise. He's a Saluki Lurcher and soft. He adores Erin (of course) but you'd be best going to my hubby's blog for regular waffle about him. Lurcher Diary

Crafting:

I have been busy lately so I'll just add pictures.

I joined a new forum a while back which introduced me to some new stamp companies so I plan on showing some love here :)

Rubber Stamp Chat a great forum for us stamping nuts

Mad Rat Rubber they have rat stamps, Alice stamps and great customer service

Faerie Song have some gorgeous fantasy and goddess stamps and again excellent service

I have also fallen in love with the Paper Artsy range of stamps

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Nice cards. I also wanted to let you know - I noticed on your sidebar you've my old blog listed, Patch Work PJs - it's now Tuesdays at Tonya's. www.tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend.

T

Wendy said...

Your collage cards are really fun!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS26

Traci said...

Cute cards! Looks like you have been very busy!
Traci
SBS26

melody said...

fabulous work chickie ~ love that pink fairy! beautifully done

melody
SBS26

md said...

bravo, superbe
MD

Ikki said...

Hi, Great to see some different cards - you have style lady! Like you I don't have much time for blogging and visiting SBS's to many other committment, but I keep trying, hope you will too. ikki

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers