Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 19 July 2009

oops I haven't posted in an age

I'm terribly lax about posting on my blog but I am kept busy with the pup, homeschooling and of course crafting.

Apologies to my SBS buddies I will be visiting blogs in a bit :)

I've been busy making ATC's and a Halloween/ graveyard shrine. I have pictures up in my flickr but the shrine didn't scan too well. If you want a peek look here

3 comments:

Traci said...

Love your new background on your blog! Sounds like you have been very busy!
Traci
SBS 26

AK Stamper said...

Hey Tracey,
I was kind of feeling left out because I didn't see my blog posted on yours then I clicked on SU demonstrator.......low and behold it was mine actually my Stampin'Up sales site.

LOL pups can be so fun but trying at times too!

Shell~Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com/
SBS26

melody said...

wow..you've been busy!
i checked out your goodies on flikr ~ beautiful work chickie! love that graveyard shrine!

hugz
melody
SBS26

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers