Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Another Crafty Challenge Card for The Sugar Bowl

I think I must be coming down with something or panicking as I have at least 43 cards for the witchlets school and family cards to make. Two crafty posts in one week must be a record :D

Anyway here is my take on the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl

The Sketch

My cardHope you like it. I plan to add crafty stuff at least 3 times a week now but whether I will or not remains to be seen

3 comments:

Alison said...

This looks great! It's a great interpretation of the sketch! Good luck getting more posts up. I always want to myself... but never can't always find the time!

Vickie said...

Sweet Christmas card!!

Kat_RN said...

The card is darling.
Kat

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers