Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 2 October 2009

Blog Candy for Breast Cancer

Don't forget October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month.

A lovely lady from the SBS #26 has a huge blog candy prize in recognition of this here all you have to do is post a comment

Don't forget to dig deep and support their research

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are so sweet to post my blog giveaway on your blog, Tracey. Thanks so much for doing that and for supporting breast cancer awareness!!

{Hugs}
Wendy
SBS26

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers