Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 11 October 2009

Countdown to Halloween: day 11 with Mrs B

Firstly and update on me :) I finished my Halloween box I just need to get a picture of it. I think hubby and his phone can be useful there.
Anyway onto the good stuff

Cute Gothic Lolita brooch from Cauldron Craft Miniatures

Postcards
from Aunia Kahn (snoopy dance a second chance)

Gorgeous artwork from Clairedulalune

Coffee
from Cafe Argento

Good luck all

2 comments:

clairedulalune said...

Hello and pleased to meet you! Thank you so much for the shout out! Best of luck!

Alison said...

I just found your blog via Terra's blog. We have a lot in common! Type O Negative...!!! Don't find them mentioned on blogs too often! Love your blog name!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers