Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Countdown to Halloween: day 14 with Mrs B

Well first off a huge happy anniversary to my darling. We've been married 9 years today and while it's not been great (outside influences) we still love each other and together (with our darling daughter) we've got through some trying times.
Love Ya sweetie

Now on to Mrs B's Halloween Countdown

A beautiful wand from Art From My Heart

Beautiful earrings from M. Augusta Woodland (US only)

Tarot bag, candles and incense from The Witches Britches (cool name huh)

Somehow, Mrs B, still manages to write articles for examiner.com while she is running these giveaways. Check out the latest which is on Runes



No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers