Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 18 October 2009

Countdown to Halloween: day 18 with Mrs B

I hope to have a post showing some of the crafting I've been doing up soon, just need to get the pictures sorted. Until then (I can hear the groans) you'll have to make do with me blogging about the giveaways over at Mrs B's

How would you like a years subscription to The Essential Herbal? Mrs B has one up for grabs today here

Maybe a hand painted witch pendant from Gypsy Mare is more your thing. Well look here

There are also Halloween hairsticks from Fat Femme Laboratory here

Personally I'd love all of them and I'm sure you'll find something to suit you along the way

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers