Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 19 October 2009

Countdown to Halloween: day 19 with Mrs B

Mrs B has some treats in store for us today

A cool pendant from Agony's Decay

Unusual felt runes from Carioca Witch

Spooky spider earrings from Gypsy Eye Studio

I know I haven't posted my crafty pics yet but the phone was acting up last night :(

2 comments:

nomadcraftsetc said...

Great picks!

Tamara said...

Hi! I'm having a blast visiting your blog. :) I'm also following you now...Thanks!
http://www.homespunheartscandles.blogspot.com

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers