Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 24 October 2009

Countdown to Halloween: day 24 with Mrs B

Be sure to check out the guest blogger today for ideas on how to make your Halloween less scary for the planet (and your wallet in many cases)

Today you could win:

Hair sticks from Manifested Dreams (I really want these)

Ghost Moon photograph from Tami Murray Cline (really amazing work)

The secret to Mrs B's organization, an organizer from The Busy Body Book (I need something to organize me but who would remind me to write in it?)

So good luck all

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers