Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 30 October 2009

Countdown to Halloween: day 30 with Mrs B

I can't believe it is Halloween tomorrow. Sorry I missed a few days, connection issues (a whole big rant there but not for my blog)
The Halloween fun is nearly over at Mrs B's but check back after all this, there is good reading in that blog :)

Today Quirk books is sponsoring a giveaway of a SIGNED copy of Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters here

You can try for a chance at a years subscription to Circle magazine here

Nydia has offered a cute keyring and a really special gift from her son here

I'll be back in a minute with promised pretties from my friend

1 comment:

Digi Kitty said...

Thanks for your earlier post--with such cute cards from you--I am totally excited to see what you do with my little monster!
Thanks for coming over to Digi Kitty.
PS I homeschool too!

Kristal of Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers