Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Countdown to Halloween : Day 7 with Mrs B

Wow today is a great day at Mrs B's. Seriously the giveaways are amazing and so generous and Mrs B giving up her time so we can have some fun up to Halloween.
Anyways onto the goodies

First up is Samhain crystal infused ritual oil from Hibiscus moon

Second Rat in a soap from Gypsy Eye Studio

Third a beautiful Witch ornament from The Whimsical Cottage

Fourth is a Voodoo doll keychain from New Age Dolls

So head over to Mrs B's and show some love

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers