Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 8 October 2009

Countdown to Halloween: Day 8 with Mrs B

Mrs B has 6 giveaways today!!

Earbobs from Penniwigs

Aunia Kahn Postacards from Aunia Kahn

Kaleidoscope Kat Halloween Glass Tile Pendant from Wicked Mamas Emporium

Ghost Pin from Sneddonia Designs

Handcrafted art from Into the Dawn

Witch candy container from Wormwood Hollow
Gorgeous goodies there and of course there is the guest blog and Haunted Halloween tour

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers