Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 31 October 2009

A digi stamp Halloween Card


I happen to think this little monster is a cutie. She was free from Digi Kitty for the Halloween Blog Hop. I say she as her fur is too well groomed for a he :)
I know there are debates over the whole digi stamp thing, whether it is crafting or not etc. Personally I love both. Digi will never replace my rubber stamps, but, there are things you can do with a digi that you can't do easily with a rubber stamp. I can resize, flip, rotate and I'm always guaranteed a perfect print (assuming the printer is behaving) also they are cheaper than rubber stamps and I guess more eco friendly as there is no rubber used, no mailing and less card/paper wastage.
I was going to say that with rubber stamps you can stamp in any colour, even though I have a colour printer (DOH!) but in the defence of rubber stamps you can stamp on anything and emboss them.
I'd love to hear your views on this.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Cute card!! I like using digi stamps too. But rubber stamps is almost like gold. I just can't give them up. I get this satisfaction when my stamps inks perfectly!!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers