Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 2 October 2009

Halloween day 2 with Mrs B

Wow Mrs B has some great goodies on offer for you today

An original art print from ---- Custom Zombie
Beautiful divination kit
Halloween Candy cups

As always check out the blog in full. Mrs B has some great treats in store

1 comment:

Bathory said...

So glad you are posting about this on your blog, or I would never have know about it :)
And this is just too cool to miss out on ;)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers