Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 31 October 2009

It's Halloween

So the last day of Mrs B's countdown and giveaways but she's got some corkers today

First is another goody bag from Jaz which you can enter here

There is another book from Quirk Books. Go here for Creepy Cute Crochet

A gorgeously embroidered tea towel from Tea Towel Creek can be found here

A pendant from Aunia Kahn can be found here

And last, but by no means least, a monster bag from Funky Green Machine can be found here

Happy Halloween or Samhain Blessings to you all

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers