Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 23, Bombshell challenge and more

At last my scanner is working again :) so here is my take on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #23. I made it for the staff at DD's school.


The next one is for the Bombshell challenge using black, green, orange and (optional) purple . Of course a Bombshell stamp must be used too :) This also fits a challenge on Smeared and Smudged / Cajun Stamping Queen for their 31 days of Halloween (see sidebar). I thought why not a merwitch who wishes to be a regular gal on Halloween and sees it in her magic mirror :) I know purple was optional but I like purple :D



This last card is too late, but, it was for a challenge over on Cupcake Crafts which was buttons and stitching.


To round it off, here is the proof picture for my daughters first school photo. I think she looks adorable.

I'll be back later with the Countdown to Halloween post. You know this post took nearly 2 hours to do on my super fast dial up connection :D Just shows how much I loves you all

10 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like you have been one busy crafter with all these cards you have done. I adore the Midnight Madness design one. The lace is exceptional with its delicate and graceful lines. Your daughter is just one little cutie patootie!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMSC. We will be looking for more of your amazing creativity at the next challenge.

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer

Vickie said...

Your daughter is a doll!!

Great cards! I really like the first one. It has a vintage feel to it.

2 Hours!! Holy cow that is long!!

Phyllis said...

Lovely card, love the lace for the fan shapes. The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge WELCOMES you to our weekly challenge, we will be looking for you next week too!! The MMDesign team thanks you for playing along with us week!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Tracey - it is great to see you playng along with the MMSC this week!! You have been so bust with cards - well done! I love your image and the lace.doliy that you have used, very creative!! Thank you for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. I look forward to seeing what you do next week.
Linda MMSC Guest Designer

Lovely Linda said...

Oh - sorry forget to comment on your most beautifull creation of all - your daughter is adorable - I just love that age!! Thanks for sharing!

Denise @ kc242 said...

You sure have been busy! Just love your sketch card. It is just lovely.
The embellishments that you have chosen are wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at MMSC! Great take on the sketch challenge!
Please stop by my blog and sign up for the blog candy that I am giving away this month!

Denise
Midnight Madness Design Team

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

What a beautiful Christmas card! Love the image you chose to use with the sketch this week! Your daughter looks like a sweetie for sure! Thank you for joining us this week and hope you play along with us again next week!

Sue
MMDT

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Your daughter is a doll!! I think you did a wonderful job on the lace for the sketch. This card turned out very vintage and peaceful. I hope you'll be joining us again next week for more fun and stop by to see the tutorial on Wed. Thanks for playing with us, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DesignTeam

Priscilla said...

Looks like you have been busy. Your take on this sketch is FANTASTIC!!! I think your cards is just wonderful.Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. It is always a pleasure checking out your work and I can't wait to see what you come up with for MMSC24
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Karan said...

She certinly does look adorable. Enjoying my catch up & seeing your latest creations. :0)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers