Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 26 October 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge

I had great fun following the sketch from Midnight Madness, but, I must admit to rarely using ovals as I don't have anything much in the way of ovals to trace around :) I know I need to move into the 21st century and get some cutting doodad or other or even a template but I never seem to see any that grab me (that and pretty papers hold my attention more anyway).
Here is the sketchMy cardAs you may be able to guess I love purple :D

Don't forget to visit Mrs B for her countdown to Halloween.

Tomorrow I will hopefully have something really special for you all from a good friend and talented artist

4 comments:

Carol said...

What a lovely Get Well card. It would certainly cheer me up if I was sick and received it. The colors and dp are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at MMSC this week. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing creativity.

Carol
MMSC-DG

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Tracey, this is such a pretty Get Well card - I am sure it will cheer anyone up! Great idea to use the MMSC for it. Great colours and DP! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we look forward to seeing what you do next week!
Linda MMSC Guest Designer

Priscilla said...

Hello :) Purple is my favorite color, so you know I love your card right? LOL Thank you so much for sticking it out and playing with us this week. You are always welcome and can always change up the shapes if you need to ok? Just keep playing. Thank you so much for joining us :)
Priscilla
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Hostess

Denise @ kc242 said...

This is such a pretty get well card. I like your choice of dp. The colors are also very nice. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week in the sketch challenge.
Denise
Midnight Madness Design Team

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers