Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 3 October 2009

My update

I feel like poop seriously. What have I done today? Housework, nagged DD to do homework, told dog off for rooting in bin, painted the inside of a box (and myself) black, tried to have a nap.

What do I plan to do now DD is in bed? Curl up and sleep (PLEASE!!!!!!!)

By the way it's international card making day today. Did anyone make any cards? I did have a play with my new stamps but no cards made.
I need to cut some more ATC blanks but my trimmer has vanished grrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers