Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Polly craft Challenge card

I have another 2 cards to share with you today, I know what on earth happened? I think I was taken over by an alien or something like it as not only have I made 2 cards (and scanned them) but, I've also said I will make the Christmas pudding for the family meal this year. I'd already said I would do dessert , but actually making the pudding ......EEEEK

First up is for the Polly Craft challenge of tangerine, chocolate and turquoise (have I said how I detest orange) I I did use one of my favourite Pollycraft stamps though
I also used the sketch from Friday Sketchers (fairly close but I had to put something in the top left corner)



This card was made for my Great Aunt who was 89 this Thursday. She doesn't look her age though.
I decided to go for the Sugar Bowl challenge as a starting point as I had the perfect stamp in mind. Sugar Nellie's Demure. The challenge called for lace but I couldn't find any (I know I have some) so I used broderie anglais instead. I followed the sketch below from The Sugar Bowl

2 comments:

Karan said...

Gorgeous cards. Never thought of using lace or broderie on cards - will have to try that out some time. :0)
Hope your Aunt had a very Happy Birthday. :0)

Barbara said...

Great cards with lovely colouring and beautiful papers.
Barbara
xx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers