Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Pomanders, photos and priest holes

Well my witchlet had her school photo this morning and she looked adorable when she left for school, She was still pretty tidy when she came home so I'm hoping the picture went well.

Her homework today was to write about the priest hole in Speke Hall from the class trip yesterday.

Some facts about Speke Hall
A bit about Priest Holes

As for the pomander, well our house stinks of cloves right now as she has spent the better part of this afternoon pushing them into her orange. Now she wants to get cloves, oranges and orris root to make enough for the whole family. They do smell good though and are great fun

2 comments:

clairedulalune said...

Hello! Oh, you know, that is one of the places I have yet to go in Liverpool, Speke hall is like fives minutes drive up the road! Oh, the weekend is near, i may go then! You will probably see the pictures plastered all over my blog soon! Thanks for reminding me! I love pushing cloves with oranges! And it does stink! In a nice way though!

Tammie Lee said...

those little clove balls do smell good! Wow what an amazing building, so much detail in the design.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers