Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 14 November 2009

Digi Day Cookie Exchange

This card was made using a super cute freebie from Digital Delights by Louby Loo for the party last night. If you aren't already a member of the group please take a look. All the groups are great fun with lots going on.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Sweet card! That is a cute image:) Freebies are so cool!

Karan said...

Very cute card. :0)

lotsa scrap said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. And how cute is your card!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers