Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #25

Well Erin lost another baby tooth on Sunday (aaw little gappy) so I had to make a cute fairy card. Of course it had to be PINK as well.

This was the sketch used from Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge

This is the card I made.

The little flourish is hot pink and sparkly (it doesn't really show up) I used micro beads that I forgot were in my stash. The image is from Magnolia and the middle block is holographic silver card.

A wee update on the murder mystery scavenger hunt from Chita Hearse. I won first prize :) I let Erin choose something she wanted and she chose the skeleton swallow necklace. How cool is my lil bug

2 comments:

Karan said...

Another lovely card. Congratulations on the win too. :0)

Tamara said...

Hey Tracey,
The card you made is absolutely adorable!! The graphics on your blog are so cute too, think i'll change mine to somethin else I'm bored with it. LOL

Thanks for giving me your opinion on my sons issues...grrrrr he makes me so mad sometimes. I guess I'm just gonna be the evil mom too. LOL

Hugs,

Tamara
http://www.homespunheartscandles.blogspot.com

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers