Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 27

I haven't kept up with my blog as I intended but I have been busy and trying to get used to a new fangled operating system :) I'm finally on XP.
Anyway here is the sketch I used for my card, from Midnight Madness Challenge Blog

Here is my card :)

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Awe! It is so sweet!

nomadcraftsetc said...

These are such cute card designs!

Karan said...

Another seriously cute card. :0)

AK Stamper said...

Hey Tracey,
What a cute sketch you've done with that Magnolia stamp.......do you need my address so you can send it to me??? LOL

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

Louise said...

This is really cute. Love the papers and cute image.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers