Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 28

As ever I'm adding this at the last minute (well not quite as it's only 10:30pm GMT and I have until midnight EST) I really enjoyed making this card.
Here is the sketch from the Midnight Madness Challenge blog

Here is my card, I kinda cheated and used a cute snowman rub-on. I love mainly blue cards as well (I think anyone who knows me has noticed a fair few PINK cards and a couple of purple too)

I'm going to try and get challenge 29 up before Sunday. What do you think, can I do it?

6 comments:

Phyllis said...

Cute, cute image. Love the lace and that corner treatment. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in the MMSC28.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Carol said...

This is so sweet and adorable. I love all your wonderful embellishments. Just so darsh gone cute!!!

Carol
MMSC-Design Team

Karan said...

Oh I do love this - am a sucker for a snowman. :0)

Tolegranny said...

This is very cute, but I think you should play with us more often. hahaha

Priscilla said...

Congratulation on your win...not sure how I missed commenting on this card, but it is adorable....
Oh I must have been on vacation..

Way to go with your big win.
Priscilla

Digi Kitty said...

GREAT card--I love all of the colors--and I see you love German scrap too--my favorite1

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
Digi stamps, challenges, & Fun!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers