Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Spreading the Love Blog Hop


This is a blog hop organised by 2 lovely ladies to show some love for a young girl who faced a horrible crime and the loss of her mother. You need to start the hop over at Katharina's blog where she will tell you more about this terrible tragedy and what you can do as a crafter.
Take some time out today and spread the love. Please.

Also take time out to visit the new blog Stamp Something for Jaimie for more ways to help and a full list of those involved in this blog hop
This is my second card for Jaimie as I wasn't 100% happy with my first one and I got my new Sugar Nellie Goth girl today which just screamed to be used. I needed a kickstart so used the sketch from Mojo Monday.
Hope Jaimie likes her.

Erin wanted to make a card too and she was desperate to use my Sugar Nellie Manga fairy. I think this card is just adorable.

5 comments:

clairedulalune said...

Oh my goddness how sad and terrible. I am so glad you passed this is on, I will send her a wee something soon. How lovely of you to spread the word.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Thank you for passing this tragic story on...and many thanks for your lovely comments on my card for Jaimie xx

resmith said...

Thank you for helping to spread the news of the card drive for Jaimie.

Liz

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous card and great idea including Erin!
x

Maria Matter said...

Hi Tracey!
This is a wonderful card for Jaimie, the sentiment is perfect!

Tell Erin hers is lovely!!!

I know all these 'card drive' cards will touch Jaimie's heart....spreading the love, thank you for being part of this!!!!
take care
Blessings, Maria

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers