Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 6 December 2009

You really want to see this

Pop on over to Priscilla's blog and you could win an ez view desktop and be in with a chance of winning an ez view desk. Even better for your karma, just by entering the giveaway you are helping charities (yes 2 ez desks will be donated by The Original Scrapbox) They already have one spoken for but the second charity is chosen by the crafty peeps.
What you still reading this for? It ends on 11th so get clicking :)

9 comments:

Priscilla said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you...please email me ASAP to claim your prize.
I have to take the kids to gym class this morning, but will check my email when I return..Again, I am so happy for you :)
email me at heatonup@verizon.net
Priscilla

Julie Ann said...

Congrats on your Grand Prize winning!!!!!!! :D

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Congratulations Tracey! Way to go on the win!! So glad that one of the Midnight Madness players won this terrific prize!
Enjoy it!
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Carol said...

Well, I am here to congratulate you...you won both the desk top and the Grand Prize....the desk. Holy smokes you are one lucky girl....I am so happy and proud for you. This is just wonderful news and you are sure to enjoy every last bit of it. You now have something new in which to create your Midnight Madness Cards on....LOL Congratulations!!!!

Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

Phyllis said...

Congratulations Tracey!! We here at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge are so happy you have won the grand prize!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

CONGRATS, Tracey! You won the MMSC Prize AND the EZ View Desk! You are one LUCKY Gal :) best ~Jeni MMSC DT

Priscilla said...

Hello my dear..i just wanted to let you know that you will be mentioned on this weeks post..I was wondering how you are enjoying your prizes also? I hope all is well as we have missed your wonderful cards each week.
Take care and come comment, so we know you are ok :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Priscilla said...

Read your comments..how exciting..Please post pictures when you have it all set up..I can't wait to see it :) Come play with us..we miss you :)
Priscilla

craftytassy said...

Wow you are one lucky lady, I was just reading your post you telling people to take part and now im reading that you were the winner! congrats and thanks for the follow!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers