Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 12 June 2010

Not much blogging done lately

I apologise for the lack of posts. I have been crafting but I haven't been taking pictures (oops)

If you go to http://www.particraft.blogspot.com/ there is some yummy blog candy.

I'm hoping to go for a tour of the local police station with Erin tomorrow and then back to school for a few weeks before her summer holidays. She's adapted to school life really well so I'm hoping to have a little surprise for her at the end of term. Before that there is a cookery lesson, chocolate day (unfortunately she has to take chocs in and they watch a DVD as a treat), summer fayre, sports week and who knows what else.

Hope to be back with crafty posts soon

Tracey xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Avril Simpson

Danielle said...

Hello!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm happy you did!!
I like your blog too!! Do you have another blog that is active? I'd love to see it if you do!

Thanks again! Hope to keep seeing you!
xxDanielle

Danielle said...

Just wanted to write again, and say thanks for visiting me every day during the 31 Days of Halloween! I have you on my favorites list! Hope to keep seeing you, and I will keep checking here too!! Thank you!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers