Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 23 September 2011

Bullies

My daughter has been having a hard time at school since one boy has decided that calling her names, insulting her, threatening her and occasionally hitting her (always away from any witnesses, coward that he is) is the best use of his time.

I plan on calling Bully Busters today as, fabulous though the school is, they only class it as bullying if he is demanding money or some other material object. That said they have spoken to this child and it seems to have no effect.

We are so torn right now as lil miss has anxiety issues anyway and a few other problems. I really don't want her to have to deal with any more of this nonsense.

Sorry for rambling

Tracey xxx

2 comments:

Marlene said...

That's a helluva nasty situation to be in. :(

Sadly, chances are that this bully is learning his behavior at home - and if that's the case, the parents will likely do nothing about it. I hope that's not the case. He sounds like he needs to be disciplined and understand that what he is doing won't be tolerated.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you enjoyed today's freebie. :)

Nishashashaaaa said...

The boy needs a good lesson!
I hope your sister has stayed strong and I'm sure that you're a great support for her!
x

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers