Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 30 September 2011

Own a colour and help children

I'm shamelessly re-blogging this from Madhouse Family Reviews as I think it's such a nice way to raise money.

For £1 Dulux is offering the chance to buy a colour and re-name it (with 16.7 million to choose from there should be a colour for everyone). The money raised will go to Unicef.
For a better explanation (along with a good giggle) please visit Madhouse Family Reviews

I chose a lovely pink (lil miss loves pink) that reminds me of the glow missy has after a good afternoon in the garden (geez I am so sappy)

2 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

So nice to meet you. I appreciate you finding me so of course I could find you.
Looking forward to getting to know you and being your newest follower
This is a great post and I am on my way now to donate.
Thanks
Maggie

Otter said...

I love this idea. Naming your own color? I think I'll choose a shade of dark green. Nice post.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers