Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Shattered nails?

I gave in and bought a bottle of that shatter polish from BeautyUK in Goth (black of course) as at £2.99 I figured it wasn't a huge loss if I hated it.
I used George at Asda polish in Groove which, I have to admit, looks a little flat on nails but amazing in the bottle :(
The pink works really well with the black and comes alive some, so I guess it's good as a base but not on it's own (for me anyway)
I'll admit I wasn't too sure about the shatter effect at first, but, after looking at it for a while I think I would use it some more and have decided that my next purchase will be Barry M in White Frost for over my lovely array of really dark polishes. Lil Missy wants Pink Fizz and I'll probably buy BeautyUK's Glam Rock (silver) or maybe BarryM will have a silver one by then.

Now I need to direct you to The London Lipgloss as she was lucky enough to meet The Saturdays and have a look at the new nail polish they are bringing out. I know lil missy was super excited when I told her (and I'll admit I want them all too)

Crafting is a little slow for me right now, I lost my mojo. But I need to get cracking for a few swaps and my Halloween stitching. Will try and get hubby to take pics of some ATC's I've done (I love the P is for.... one) and I'll share

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers