I have a few stitchy plans for the new year as well (in no particular order)
- Finish the quilt for Erin (my back needs to calm down a bit first)
- A tea towel set for my aunt (from this book )
- A kindle case for my mum (using Urban Threads Little Koi )
- Blackwork Samurai (Maria Diaz )
- Lost Dragon sampler (by Dragon Dreams)
- Of Woods and Wilderness (by Dragon Dreams)
- Last years SAL from Lady Periphaeria
- I also have a plush to make but that is top secret as Erin has been known to read my blog
Also this year I will be doing my level 2 maths and English. I can't believe how much I had forgotten since leaving school, they also do things so different now.
The big change coming this year is my baby will be starting big school (high school) in September. Seems it was only yesterday I first held my lil ladybug in my arms, but, this year she turns 11. She is growing up so fast and has a very definite idea of her make up style.
My smaller resolution (although probably the hardest lol) is to blog at least weekly with progress pictures (and reports on the big quit)
I hope 2012 is a fabulous year for you all