Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 16 February 2012

30 Days of Lists

Well this looks like a fun way to boost my creativity.  From March 1st there will be a daily prompt for you to create your list (or you can cheat and view all of them at once lol) The big bonus is you don't have to do them in a set order and you can change the ones you really hate.
There is also a fab community to chat about your lists and how you are getting creative along with guides to help you share the experience.
I suppose you may be interested in signing up? Just click on the button to the right :)
Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Miss K said...

Thanks for your comment, I forgot to include that in the post, but my bottle also has this ice core thingy you can put in it to make it stay cold :)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers