Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 9 March 2014

100 days of happiness (day 10)

What has made me smile today? Cats and the crazy things they do have had me giggling today.

If you don't have a crazy feline of your own you can always visit LOL cats a word of warning, do NOT watch when everyone else is trying to sleep as trying to suppress insane laughter can be bad for your health

Tx

1 comment:

Jinxx said...

Cats do do the funniest things. I'm heading over to LOL cats right now xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers