Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 10 March 2014

100 days of happiness (day 11)

Parcels, Friends and an Amazing Family

Several happy moments today.

I have a wonderful husband who took the 'in sickness and in health' part of our vows to heart.  The only thing I got from being at the drs for over an hour on Friday was a bug/ sore throat/ massive flare up. Jay has been wonderful and looked after me. Admittedly he's been my carer for 13 + years and I am extremely thankful I trusted my heart when I met him.
Of course my daughter is the light of my life and she is so understanding (and always has been) when I can't do stuff. In short the existence of Jay and Erin help me fight off the worst of my depression and bring joy to my life.

I have 'met' several wonderful people via the internet and truly class them as friends / soul family, so I'm happy that I can put together a small package to send to one of my soul family.

Tx

2 comments:

Jinxx said...

You've been there for me too. We're partners Partner, and you're worth it. You're great xxx

Gypsy said...

I ♥ you Soul Sistah!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers