Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 13 March 2014

100 Days of Happiness (day 14)

I need new batteries for the camera :(

My genius daughter brought her C.D.T project home today. She made an awesome desk fan with her name and a wolf etched into the plastic and little stars cut out of it. So impressed.

The other thing that gave me a chuckle today was a different news article. I'm sure it was very distressing for the man in question and I hope he is recovering, but, the idea of police officers scouring the area for a penis just cracks me up. Road closed as police hunt for penis

In other news my sister's partner is shaving her head to raise money for Alzheimer's Society so any donations would be fab Fran's Justgiving page Thanks x

Tx

1 comment:

Jinxx said...

She's crafty like her mum and a little twin because of the wolf.
As for the missing penis - I shouldn't laugh, but...

xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers