Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 14 March 2014

100 Days of Happiness (day 15)

The first 2 seasons of American Horror Story are on Netflix. I have season 1 already (thank you Jay) but I missed a lot of season 2. So I'll be watching that and waiting for season 3.

It's the weekend which means no pesky school taking my baby away from me. She loves school and it is great, but, I  miss her when she is out.

T x

1 comment:

Jinxx said...

You're welcome :) You got more guts than me ;)
Ah, I love the weekend!

xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers