Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 17 March 2014

100 Days of Happiness (day 18)

I'm sore and completely wiped out, but, this is a good sore and wiped out as I have done a fair bit of decluttering today. I had to stop before I'd finished though :( So my happy is having some semblance of organisation, but, I may be popping a few painkillers tonight. At least I have done something to feel this way, I feel sore and wiped out at the best of times anyway.

Another happy was watching 'The Riches' with Eddie Izzard, love him.

Tx

1 comment:

Jinxx said...

You did well.
Made up to see Eddie acting xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers