Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

100 Days of Happiness (day 5)

Another day and another reason to be happy. My 5 minutes (ok hours) of happiness came from trawling the web looking at pretty fabric. Since I was only looking at fabric I have no pictures, but, I have links so you can go and gaze at the beauty.

Plush addict  in fact this takes you straight to the Alexander Henry fabrics. So many stunning designs!

Calico Laine Straight to Halloween

Abakhan  One day I would love to visit the store in Liverpool

Spoonflower  Design your own or buy awesome designs (they have Doctor Who)

T x

1 comment:

Jinxx said...

Abakhan? We'll get you there.

I promise.

xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers