Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Wednesday, 5 March 2014

100 Days of Happiness (day 6)

I'll be honest and say that today (and most days) I struggle with pain so many of my happiness posts may be links to sites I've enjoyed browsing through. The other reason for lack of pictures is that I rarely leave the house and I hardly think a doctor's surgery would be a place for my 'happy time'.

Cross stitch makes me happy and, while I couldn't stitch today, I can always look at amazing designs, fabric and floss. So here are a few of my favourite sites
KLT charting  some fab tribal charts
Jodyri designs beautiful charts and hand dyed threads and fabric
Crafty Kitten  more hand dyed fabrics
Sparklies  hand dyed fabric again
Alessandra Adelaide  I love these charts

T x

1 comment:

Jinxx said...

Heard of Jodryi Designs before, hope to get some for you.

Hopefully you won't have to struggle much longer and you'll get a lift.

Hang in there xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers