Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 6 March 2014

100 Days of Happiness (day7)

I've been in a major depression lately and today I just felt like giving in, curling up and crying then sleeping. Then my 2 black dogs (why is depression often referred to as the black dog?) came to me and I was laughing like a loon. My pups never fail to make me smile no matter how crappy I'm feeling. Dogs really are amazing therapists. So pictures, a little out of date since they are both camera shy, but, here are my 2 beautiful dogs:

Flash - mummy's boy and hot water bottle, also so proud and elegant until the pesky air particles trip him up :P
Maisie - a real daddy's girl and will be a great fan in the summer as her tail is constantly wagging

Tx (proudly owned by 2 stunning dogs)




1 comment:

Jinxx said...

That is so true. Sorry to read how you're feeling but pups are always on "paw" to help out. They're a real bonus to the family and thanks for choosing them. Without you it would not have been possible xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers