Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 16 March 2014

100 Daysof Happiness (day 17)

Today I have been working on Erin's never ending granny square and my dad came to visit. I haven't seen him in ages with my being ill so it was lovely to see him and have a nice chat with mum about her garden starting to come alive again. Hopefully I will get to see them and take some pictures. The garden is huge and has a gorgeous willow tree. One thing I miss most is the garden, no matter how I try my yard just doesn't give me the same joy as the family's garden. My grandparents had a huge garden too, the front was a riot of colour and the back was a small bed of flowers, the rest was vegetables. That has me thinking of picking the peas with nan and shelling them. I swear we ate more than ever went into the pot

T x

1 comment:

Jinxx said...

You're a real fighter and you should be proud of yourself. What i love about you is that you offer support even when you need it yourself.
One day, you can shell peas with Erin in your own garden.
Promise.
xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers